You've got your Father’s Day gift picked out. Father’s Day activity preps are already going on but when it comes to the Father’s Day card, you just draw a blank.
It's hard to put into words exactly how to feel about Dad. Do you go with something sweet, that tries to encapsulate all your good feelings? Or do you want to go with something funny, since Dad always appreciates a good laugh?
With our Father’s Day Card Messages Inspiration, you’re sure to find the perfect one to make your dad shed a tear or laugh out loud. Take a look at our amazing selection of card verses and get ready to put a smile on dad’s face!
- Dad, you’re my hero! Thanks for being you!
- I love you to the moon and back
- Any man can be a father but it takes a special someone to be a dad
- When it comes to dads, you’re simply unbeatable!
- You made growing up so fun!
- Dad, you're the best!
- You make this family fun. We love you, Dad!
- Thank you for being there and loving me unconditionally.
- You’re my one and only dad, and you'll always have a special place in my heart.
- You’re one in a million, dad!
- Dad, you’re the first person I turn to when I have a question or need some advice. Thank you for always answering.
- Thank you for always being there with your love, guidance and patience.
- To the most important gentleman I know, Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, you’ve made all my favorite memories.
- Dad, thank you for your time, which you give daily; your care, which you give freely and your love, which you give unconditionally. Happy Father's Day!
- Happy Father's Day to my hero and role model.
- The older I get, the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you.
- Every year, I learn to appreciate more the values you passed on to me.
- I would not be who I am today without you. Thank you, Dad!
- You bring so much joy into our lives. I hope today, we can return some.
- "Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad." —Unknown
- "A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be." —Frank A. Clark
- “Dads are most ordinary men who are turned by love into the biggest hero, adventurers, storyteller and singer of songs.” —Pam Brown
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” —Unknown
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown
OR JUST GO FOR THE FUNNY ONES
- Dad, thanks for being my keyboard warrior!
- Happy Father's Day! You did great — I turned out perfect.
- I hope this Father’s Day is as fun as your life was before kids!
- Gouda. Mozzarella. Brie. Sorry this card is so cheesy, but I really love you, Dad!
- Thanks dad for getting rid of all those spiders!
- Dad, you may not know everything, but you sure had me fooled for a while.
- Thanks dad for teaching me air guitar!
- I hope you’re proud of me not sending the same card as last year!
And last but not least – have an envelope ready. This is a great chance to get the paper, pencils and crayons out with your little one and get creating a masterpiece for Dad. Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for decorations and most of them can be made relatively easily.